Ola Electric has finally launched the highly anticipated S1 electric scooter in two variants: S1 and S1 Pro. Ola Electric has also been hard at work with an extensive public charging infrastructure. In addition to the home chargers, Ola’s Hypercharge charging network consists of fast chargers set up across 400 cities and even dedicated structures where you can park your e-scooter to charge it.
There are five common questions before you buy the OLA Electric scooter.
- What is the actual Price?
- How to Buy?
- What is the Maximum Speed?
- What About Service?
- What is the range (km) per one time charge?
Before You Buy Read This>>
- OLA S1 is an electric scooter available at a starting price of Rs. 99,999 in India. It is available in 2 variants and 10 colours with top variant price starting from Rs. 1,29,999. OLA S1 Pro generates 8.5kW power from its motor. With both front and rear disc brakes, OLA S1 & OLA S1 Pro comes up with combined braking system of both wheels.
- Go to the website https://olaelectric.com/ > Sign In > Pre-Book [It will be available to purchase from 8th September, and from the October month Delivery Process will Start] and the good thing is, there are multiple EMI options.
- Maximum speed for OLA S1 is 90 KMPH & for OLA S1 Pro is 115KMPH. It provides 0 to 40 km/hr speed in just 3 Seconds.
- OLA provides door step delivery & services with various flexibilities.
5. The Ola S1 Electric takes 4hrs and 48 minutes to charge fully while the S1 pro can be charged in 6 hours and 30 minutes using the 750W portable charger. And the maximum distance coverage 121 kms (Ola S1) & 181 kms (Ola S1 pro).
The Ola Electric S1 competes with the likes of the Bajaj Chetak, TVS iQube Electric and the Ather 450X. The Ola Electric S1 Pro locks horns with the Ather 450X and the Simple Energy One. But, GuideSets Recommend OLA Scooter. Now Click Here For Look At A Glance. Check the twitter updates Here.