ImagesBazaar is a collections of thousands of passionate photographers Photography, leads by Sandeep Maheshwari, who has created a World Record in professional photography. Imagesbazaar.com is stock Images website, where stock photos are being sold in good prices. All business plan of Imagesbazaar is Started with holding the had of Sandeep Maheshwari. If anyone interested in a particular company or individual need any photos for advertising so they simply buy them on images bazaar. Sandeep Maheshwari invested 2 lakh when he started his company. ImagesBazaar is supposedly the largest collection of Indian stock images that are used by a lot of new publications, media outlets, websites and corporations all around the world. It has a stock of over a million images.
In February 2006 finally, Sandeep Maheswari launched Image Bazaar. with a stock of around 8000 images. ImagesBazaar is like ShutterStock for Indian Images. Providing stock images to the Indian context is the clear winner USP for IB. They have properly defined their audience. They are capturing Market Share in a Blue-Ocean. There’s a clear rise in demand for photos with desi touch, but supply is less. Here Images Bazar found the opportunities. The hundreds of pro and hobby photographers upload their photos and gets a share of revenue. It’s a win-win model. They are growing to scale up their Indian stock video collection for usage by Bollywood, news channels, vloggers and also video creators. Their vision is very clear in stock image audience.
Basically they allows only serious photographers in this mission. ImagesBazaar is an imperative resource for searching, purchasing and downloading creative Indian images and videos. Thousands of leading brands across the globe have been using their content for their advertising, marketing and publishing needs. Till now ImagesBazaar is a Debt Free Company & Sandeep Maheshwari net worth is Rs. 30 crores in 2021, which he earns from the company and his brand.
India’s diversity and complexity can be witnessed through its people, traditions and values associated with distinctive regional customs, habits, lifestyle, food & festivals. That’s why our images and videos reflects the innate expressions of deep-rooted feelings of individuals through which spring their day-to-day actions. Indians believe in sharing happiness and sorrow together as a community. While doing so, there are unique mannerisms and expressions which are captured in our extensive library of creative imagery.
Their team is forever on the move, to capture the essence of India for serving it to the global audience. Some other services offered by the company ranges from photography, production, coordination, art direction, location, casting, make-up to costumes and styling. They are the first Indian stock photography company to employ full time creative researchers for studying market trends and consumer needs. This ensures that the images and videos produced by their team are not just exceptional in quality but also extremely relevant.
Earn Money Concept
- To get started, you need to send your portfolio/samples.
- If your work/submission gets approved as per our acceptance criteria then you will be eligible to be our contributor.
- Now your work is open to millions of buyers.
- You will get 50% royalty on the net selling price.
- Improve your earnings by submitting more images on regular basis.
- Content must be your personal work and you must own the copyright upon everything within it.
- Image captured from camera must be of least 12MP resolution in 2:3 ratio eg.12×18 inches.
- Must be RGB, saved at the highest JPG quality (100% or level 12).
- Have a Model Release for all recognizable people in your image.
- For traced illustrations you need to send the original image and if it is not the case you should mention the illustration is your own work, created from scratch.
- Check carefully for copyright issues such as labels, logos, characters from cartoons or movies etc. Note that some buildings are protected by a trademark (such as new sculptures), cars like Maruti and Hyundai, motorcycles, the Coca-Cola bottle, the logos, designer furniture etc.
- They don’t accept offensive content such as explicit nudes, drugs, people in offensive positions etc.
- Model/Property release files must be JPEG, filenames must contain only letters and numbers, no special characters.
And The Concept is Their customers are looking for high-quality content in all subject areas, including images with models, culture diversity, technology, fashion, food, portraiture, lifestyle, architecture, beauty, business, and more.