If you’re currently at a less weight, you need to one step ahead of the game to stay at a healthy weight. it’s worth doing a little planning now. There are many people (Male & Female) are facing lower confidence of being too skinny. As people age, their body composition gradually shifts – weight may decrease or increase.
Body weight is a vital part of one’s happiness. “Health is the Wealth”. In this section, we will focus on gaining the body weight in a healthy manner. Male or Female both can go through it.
At first you need to know your body that you are fit or not. To check it Go to the BMI calculator, If Your BMI is under 18.5, that means you are Underweight. And Normal weight BMI should be = 18.5 to 24.9
Being underweight is about 2–3 times more common among girls and women, compared to men. However, being underweight may be just as bad for your health. According to one study, being underweight was associated with a 50% greater risk of early death for men & women. Now It’s time to follow the steps & Diets as per your body function.
Cause Of Underweight
- Eating Disorders
- Irregular Sleeping
- Lack of Sufficient Proteins
- Mental & Physical Stress
- Burning More calories during work pressure
- Thyroid problems, Diabetes, Infections etc.
- Take More Calories than your body burns: An ideal daily intake of calories varies depending on age, metabolism and levels of physical activity, among other things. Generally, the recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.
- Eat Sufficient Protein: The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein is a modest 1.00 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. The RDA is the amount of a nutrient you need to meet your basic nutritional requirements. (i.e If your body Weight is 40kgs You need to take minimum 40 grams of proteins in a day)
- Fill Up Carbs & Fat 3 times a day: The recommended carbohydrate is 45 to 65 percent of your total daily calories. The dietary reference intake (DRI) for Fat in adults is 20% to 35% of total calories from fat.
- Eat Energy Gaining Foods: You should quit Junk Foods right now. Take some energy-dense foods. (e.g. Nuts, Dry Fruits, High Fat Dairy, Grains, Meats, Tubers Etc.)
- Proper Exercise: Lift heavy Weight & improve your strength and muscles. Go to a gym or exercise at home and lift 3 – 4 times per week. Lift heavy and try to increase the weights and volume over time.
Final Tips & Steps:
- Take Water of 35-40 ml multiplied by your body weight in a day.
- Eat One Apple every day at noon or after-noon (Recommended by doctors).
- Complete Your Breakfast Before 9.00 A.M (e.g. Dal, Brown bread, Khichdi, Oats, salads, juices, boiled egg, Potato, Milk & banana shakes etc.)
- Complete your lunch before 2.00 P.M (e.g. Rice, Dal, Vegetable, Paneer, Ghee, Chicken, Fish, Red meat, Salad, Curd Etc.)
- Complete Your Dinner Before 9.00 P.M (e.g. Roti, Vegetable, Rice, Chicken, Fish, Dal etc.)
- Take some calories with balanced foods (e.g. Fruits, Dry Fruits, juice, eggs, salads etc.) in every 2 hours.
- Eat one Boiled Egg everyday
- Eat one apple & 1-2 banana everyday
- Eat Dry fruit & other fruits and salads everyday
- Eat One Bowl of Dal everyday
- Eat Minimum two times Chicken & two times fish in a Week (Mushroom & Paneer could be intake)
- King Size Breakfast & Small Size Dinner should be done by everyday
- Eat at least one potato & some grains everyday
- Take salads every day after breakfast & lunch
- Add cream tea or coffee in daily routine
- Drink Warm & Light milk in night bed
- Eat Dark chocolate & Coconut in little amount everyday
- Drink sufficient water & Exercise Everyday
Health Drink has a vital part to gain weight & stay healthy. If you are a smoker, you have to quite smoke. Intaking fruit juice with Moderate wine (300 ml) containing low alcohol in a week can help you to increase your body weight. Understand your body first then go for proper diet & others to gain weight otherwise you can consult with nutritionist to get several solutions for your health.